Today is 19th April World Liver Day.2023 Theme And How to Maintain Your Liver As earlier:
- April 19, 2023
Today is 19th April is World Liver Day.2023 Theme And How to Maintain Your Liver As earlier:
The liver is the most important organ in the body. The function of the liver is to produce bile, which helps in the digestion of fats in the intestines. In addition, the liver removes old blood cells. The liver recycles hormones such as adrenaline by producing disease-fighting antibodies.
Cirrhosis Of Liver
Cirrhosis of the Liver is a fatal and incurable disease. It is considered an end-stage disease among various liver diseases. There is no complete cure for this disease without a liver transplant. After various stages of liver disease, the cells are affected to such an extent that the liver can no longer function, the stage is described as cirrhosis of the liver.
When affected by this disease, the liver cannot perform its normal functions, such as metabolism, formation of blood clotting factors, absorption of drugs and chemicals, management of nutrients in food, etc.
Liver cirrhosis is a thread-like spread of fibrosis in the liver. In the liver then small grains are bound. Slowly it started to spread.
As the fibrosis spreads, the liver can no longer repair itself, causing the liver to shrink.
According to various studies, diabetes is one of the causes of liver failure. If there is type 2 diabetes, problems are created in the body's sugar metabolism. In this case, less than the required amount of insulin hormone is produced in the body or insulin cannot work properly in the body. The liver also suffers from the result. Because of this, the liver cannot do its daily work easily.
Fatty liver disease
Fatty liver disease is a condition in which there is an accumulation of fat in the liver. It can be caused by obesity, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and excessive alcohol consumption.
There are no symptoms of liver disease. As a result, people do not understand even after liver problems. Even the problem is diagnosed after the disease has progressed a lot. So if you have diabetes, you must take care of the liver.
There are several aspects to be taken care of to keep the liver healthy. Excessive alcohol or drug use should be stopped. Do not take any medicine without consulting a doctor. Vegetables, leafy vegetables especially cauliflower-broccoli vegetables, and seasonal fruits should be eaten. Foods containing fiber should be kept in the diet. Also, garlic, apples, grapes, and lemons help to keep the liver healthy.
• Staying hydrated is essential if you want a healthy liver. Water acts as a natural detoxifying agent and helps the liver to remove waste from the body.
• Avoid consuming alcohol. Alcohol acts as a dehydrating agent and makes it difficult for the liver to rid the body of toxins.
• Avoid excessive consumption of red meat. Because these foods make your liver fatty.
• Exercise regularly.
• Avoid foods with high sugar content such as chocolate, candy, or soft drinks.
• Have sour curd daily to keep the liver healthy The quality of this summer's superfood is there as well as keeping the liver healthy Sour is very beneficial to keep the body cool, especially in the hot season Eat yogurt daily to keep both body and liver healthy.
• Eat walnuts every morning Because amino acids are found in large amounts in walnuts Which naturally helps a lot in keeping the liver healthy Omega-3 fatty acids present in it keep the liver healthy.
It is essential to maintain a healthy liver by adopting a healthy lifestyle, getting vaccinated against hepatitis, avoiding excessive alcohol consumption, and getting regular check-ups to detect and treat liver diseases early.
This year's theme is World Liver Day
"Be Vigilant, Do Regular Liver Check-Up, Fatty Liver Can Affect Anyone."