AIIMS Hospital, Bilaspur-
All India Institute of Medical Sciences(Bilaspur), Popularly known as AIIMS, Bilaspur is one of the most reputed Hospitals in Himachal Pradesh, India.
The main aim of the Hospital is to Provide affordable & reliable healthcare services and also to offer quality medical education in our country.
It is A Central Autonomous Institute of National Importance under Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY), Ministry of Health, Government of India.
Important Facts about the AIIMS Hospital, Bilaspur -
- On 4th October 2017, our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi laid the foundation stone of the institute & It was inaugurated on 12th January 2021.
- Currently, AIIMS Bilaspur is under Development Phase and is Planned to become a 750-bedded hospital with 15-20 super specialty departments equipped with all modern facilities.
- The Hospital aims to Provide affordable & reliable healthcare services in Himachal Pradesh, along with the adjoining states of Punjab and Haryana.
- In the future, the Hospital also targets to Expand the various super-specialty departments in subsequent phases.
- It's a Public Institute of National Importance.
- No OPD Services are available on Sundays and Central Government Holidays.
Location of AIIMS Hospital, Bilaspur -
The Hospital is built over 247 acres (99.96 hectares) of land on the National Highway – 205 (Shimla-Kangra / Shimla Ghumarwin road), in the village of Kothipura, District Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh.
Address of AIIMS Hospital Bilaspur -
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kothipura Village, District Bilaspur, Himachal Pradesh, India.
Landmark - Near the National Highway – 205
Pincode - 174001
Transport Facilities -
Communications and Transport Facilities are quite good over here.
AIIMS Hospital, Bilaspur Contact Details -
Website - www.aiimsbilaspur.edu.in
Services provided by AIIMS Hospital, Bilaspur -
- General Surgery
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Obs & Gynaecology
How to take Online Appointment at AIIMS Bilaspur Hospital?
You Can Book Your Appointment Online for OPD Easily via Contacting the Number available on the Official Website of the Hospital.
We are Providing below the Online Appointment Booking Number -
Call any of these Numbers at the Respected Booking Time Slots and Book Your Appointment.
Booking Time Slots -
9:00AM - 1:00PM & 2:00PM - 4:00PM
Steps Of Registration -
- First Take an Appointment on the Phone by calling the Booking Number.
- Next, On the Day of the Appointment, Go to the Hospital OPD at the Respected OPD Timing and Register the Patient's Name.
Morning OPD - 8:30AM - 11:30AM
Afternoon OPD - 1:30PM - 2:30PM